- To improve the quality of music in Divine
Worship in our Churches.
- To give members an opportunity for worship
at their meetings.
- To pool experience, provide training opportunities
and foster discussion of common problems by means of meetings
- To foster fellowship between members.
- To promote better co-operation between
Ministers, Organists and other Church Musicians.
- To provide a group within the United Reformed
Church which may be consulted by the Church on matters connected
with music in worship.